Simon Ormsby, Group Executive Interstate Network, with responsibility for:
▪ Commercial and Customer Service
▪ Operations Services
▪ Asset Maintenance Services
▪ Compliance and Safety
▪ Transformation and Business Reform
A business of $300m per annum, 650 employees and 7000 route kilometres.
▪ Delivered significant improvement in safety, as measured by lag indicators (LTI’s; Level 1) or Lead Indicators
▪ Delivered long term sustainable improvement in customer survey results
▪ Delivered significant improvement in employee engagement scores, and organisational culture
▪ Restructured Interstate Division to improve leadership, focus on outcome and commercial values
▪ Maintained profitability in tight revenue growth market
Simon is a member of CPA Australia, and the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport Australia and is a graduate member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
He is also Alternate Director of the Australasian Rail Association and the Treasurer of the Australian Logistics Council.