The Rail Track Association Australia, (RTAA) is dedicated to pursuing and promoting the interests of railway infrastructure within the Australian rail sector.
With a proud history which began in 1973, the RTAA brings together owners, contractors, consultants, manufacturers, suppliers, academics, research and development personnel, regulators and individuals who are part of the Australian rail infrastructure community. Members come from all walks of the industry and include individuals and corporate bodies.
Looking to the future of our industry, the RTAA key priorities are:
- INCLUSIVE: Make rail more inclusive for everyone
- NATIONAL: Grow our national footprint
- COLLABORATION: Foster collaboration
- KNOWLEDGE: Promote knowledge sharing
- SUSTAINABLE: Embed sustainability